Corona Virus: Medical Professionals Are Not Breathing Easy


While the world jointly shelters in place to protect against corona virus, medical professional’s contribution to the front lines to work long hours tending to a burgeoning number of infected people.
If you’re a verdict it is hard to stay home right now, imagine how it would feel to be a doctor or nurse. Health care workers don’t have the luxury of  holding up in their homes to shield themselves from the corona virus. They have to expose themselves to the risk, and separate themselves from their families for weeks to months to avoid spreading the virus to them.
They’re not only suffering the anxiety to care for sick patients — while facing a urgency or emergency, lack of personal protective equipment and rapidly changing hospital protocols — but also forgoing the calming accompaniment of their partners and children. It’s a whole different level of isolation from what most of us are dealing with.
Protecting health care workers is an important factor of public health measures for addressing the Covid-19 outbreak. So in order to favor to the doctors we people have to take some preventive measures and precautions like Stay home, wash your hands regularly, Avoid touching your face, Avoid close contact with people, Practice good hygiene etc., and support the doctors.
                  Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Support the Doctors

Comments

  1. Hello I'm Donna Mary, I'm giving a testimony about Dr. Anselm Adodo; the great traditional herbal doctor. He has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my Cancer Disease.Cancer doesn't have to be a death sentence even if you have stage IV cancer. For many people, Cancer feels like a death sentence. Doctors tell us that the only way to treat cancer is by using chemo, radiation, or surgery. They pressure us to take standard treatments. We are to believe that we will die if we don’t use these procedures. Chemo only has an average survival rate of 2% and is often deadlier than cancer itself. The survival rate of stage IV cancer is low when you use standard treatments.And then there are natural remedies that seek to treat cancer by fixing the imbalances. This way of treating cancer is frowned upon by doctors and pharmaceutical companies. Many people are afraid of trying natural remedies because there is not much research done. Though I went through different websites and saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalists, I was like: 'Many people have the Cancer cure why are people still suffering from it?' I thought of it, then I contacted Dr. Anselm Adodo via email, I didn't believe him at first, I just wanted to give him a try, He replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was healed of Cancer, If you are a CANCER Patient, I would like you to contact him; and I will try my possible best to make sure that everyone infected with any diseases are cured. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you...
    Contact Via: dranselmadodo@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +2347017102630
    Contact me on donnamary121@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    How are you doing today, I guess you are doing well?
    My name is Victoria, i was diagnosed of multiple diseases, herpes virus was among and i was meant to take drugs as prescribed by the medical doctors. One day, i came across a post on the internet regarding one powerful, gifted herbal and a spiritual doctor, They said he solved the following diseases and problems:
    Herpes Virus, early stage HIV, coronary artery disease, Lower respiratory infections, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer’s disease, Dehydration due to diarrheal diseases, Tuberculosis, Cirrhosis, Influenza and pneumonia, Kidney disease, Septicemia, Chronic liver disease, Cancer and so on.. He undo any bad spell that make you face disgrace in the public.
    I tried it and it work perfectly. Contact the Doctor, so that you can differentiate between Divine powers and Medical Doctors.
    E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@yahoo.com

    E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@gmail.com

    https://adeolasolutioncentre.com/


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to prevent Infectious Diseases:

How Corona Virus Effects Lungs?